When is payment due?
- Regular Customers have 5 working days to make payment for their regular services.
- One-Off services require payment on completion of the visit.
- Commercial Customers have between 5 – 30 working days to settle any invoice, the length of this period will be agreed before any work is undertaken.
Do i need to pay in advance?
Depending on the services you are using we may require a deposit or pre-payment before we visit.
- If you are a new customer and are having a one-off service prior to vacating a property we require payment in advance of our visit.
- Any one-off service or package of one-off services over £400 we require a 20% deposit this is fully refundable up-to 72 hours prior to the visit unless there are special circumstances*. If over £1,000 we require 5 working days notice.
- We may also require additional deposit to cover any site specific materials i.e. bird proofing and solar mesh.
- Cancellation due to Special circumstances will be down to the discretion of BWC management.
- If poor weather or other operational factors mean we cannot provide the service on the date of the booking, one of our team will be in-touch to discuss this with our customers.
How do I make payment?
Here at Bedford Window Cleaning, we offer several payment methods.
Card Payments – We can now accept over the phone or in person card payments via ApplePay/SamsungPay/Chip & Pin/Contactless/Magnetic Strip.
Online Bank Transfer (BACS) – We have offered this method for several years, it involves you setting us up as a payee on your online banking and all that is needed is for you to transfer the money after each of our visits. Full details of how to pay using this method can be found on our invoice card, you will receive this once our visit is complete.
Cash – Regardless if you are a Online banking customer or a GoCardless customer you can pay cash on the day of our visit.
Cheque – Some of our customers prefer to pay using Cheque, we are still accepting this method of payment as it suits some domestic and commercial customers to pay this way, you can provide a cheque on the date of visit or in the post to: Unit 7, Oakley Park, Station Road, Oakley, Bedfordshire, MK43 7RB. Payable to Bedford Window Cleaning
GoCardless – This is our preferred method of payment, its simple and involves a one time setup and no action from the customer after each clean, full details are explained below.
What is GoCardless? – GoCardless Explained:
This year we have started offering GoCardless as our latest accepted method of payment.
How it works:
- Click the link below to setup with GoCardless, you will be re-directed to a page hosted by GoCardless you will need to provide the following details
- First & Last name
- Email Address
- Sort Code
- Account Number
- Full Address
- We arrange with you to carry out the services you have requested. Upon completion of the job we will leave an invoice card, as long as you have GoCardless setup you do not need to do anything.
- Up to 5 days after our visit we will submit a request for payment to GoCardless, you will then be notified by GoCardless the date and the amount that will be debited from your account.
What are the advantages of GoCardless?
- You are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee
- All transactions are 100% secure
- Set and forget, our aim is to cause you the least possible inconvenience
- Freedom to cancel at any time.
- You can still pay by our other methods if you wish, this is not a recurring billing system we have to instigate the payment each time.
- Peace of mind, you don’t need to worry about finding the correct cash on the day or getting out your check book or even logging in to your online banking each and every time we visit.
- We have the ability to alter the payment amount if you require more or less services, or if we don’t visit, we won’t take any payment.